Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The City of Lakewood, CO

What's Happening in Lakewood, Colorado?

Being I've lived here my entire life I know about everything that happens in Lakewood, and honestly not too much, it's a pretty calm place. However there is thunder mountain, there's Simms Steakhouse, and the rent and home economy here is pretty good. The local business scene is here too, there's tons of businesses and more and more keep coming into the area. It use to be almost a barren field when I was a kid in many areas of Lakewood. The older I become the more people buy up lots and build outlet stores and restaurants.

Just recently the old McDonalds that use to be over by the old Green Mountain Mann Theater by Green Mountain High School is now a Starbucks. It was totally demoed and moved down by Union and Alameda. So I'm quiet aware of what's up. I'm really in this area of Lakewood. It's a great place. Only thing is there is some marketing lapses in the area as many many many business do not even have a basic listing that they exist in Google. So I now offer simple SEO services to businesses with low priced products. SEO over when done correctly is very expensive. It's just the way it is.

So those businesses in Lakewood looking to get a quick fix online with very low monthly rates to keep your rate I suggest you checking out our main page above. There is more information about this general area of Colorado here.

No comments:

Post a Comment